Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The University of China, Illinois, often abbreviated as UCI, is a fictional university and the setting for most of the show. It is claimed to be the worst school in America, which is supported by the staff's corrupt teaching skills, such as teaching while drunk.
Known Buildings & AreasEdit
As shown in "Prom Face/Off", this is the site one of Leonard's failed experiments leads to it being invaded by hippies. In addition, the Dean holds a staff-only prom here, which is overtaken by the aforementioned creatures.
The Dean stays in his office perched high in a tower, enabling him to look over the campus.
Students sleep, party, study etc. in their respective dormitories. There are two sets of dormitories on campus.
Faculty Parking LotEdit
Falgot's Office/Campus HospitalEdit
Forest & Tenure CabinEdit
The forest secludes a special cabin for only tenured professors. On a monthly basis, those allowed in the cabin engage in elixir consumption that briefly turns them into their spiritual animals.
This is where sports teams practice and compete, and registration days are held.
This is where history professors usually teach their students. Among its many classrooms as well as a lecture hall is an office/conference room where the history teachers and occasionally others meet to have conversations and conferences.
In addition to the dedicated buildings, professors can choose to teach classes here.
Student Parking LotEdit
Super Science BuildingsEdit
Just southeast of the center of campus, Leonard and his science class gather here at the laboratory. This is where a giant baby was made due to Leonard and another scientist's clumsiness.
- Anne: Chemistry professor
- Chazzi: Unknown role
- Cravid: Professor of unknown department
- Crystal: Spanish professor, philosophy professor, history professor
- Donna: Professor of unknown department
- Falgot: Campus doctor
- Frank: History professor
- Leonard: Super Science professor
- Pony: History teacher assistant
- Sammy: History professor
- Spider: Professor of unknown department
- Stephen Smith: Spanish professor
- Steve: History professor
- The Dean: Dean of the school
- Tim: Worker at the teachers' lounge's strip club
- Carabas: Former history professor, deceased as of "Do You Know Who You Look Like?"
- Grace: Former history professor, deceased as of "Do You Know Who You Look Like?"
- Harold: Former history professor, deceased before "Coming Out of the Casket", returned briefly in said episode
- Nelly: Former literature professor, deceased as of "Dean's List"
- The Mayor: Briefly the dean of the school in "Dean vs. Mayor"
- Baby Cakes
- Chinese Precious
- Flip Flop
- Pony: student-teacher
- Stacy Megan
- Sweater Beard
- Trouble Bubble
- Trump's Kid
- White Angus
Staff Wrestling TeamEdit
- Falgot: Coach
- The Dean
- As seen in "Kenny Winker Rules", the campus can become a flying object when activated by the keys to the campus.